Er. Hi! I'm alive. Sort of!
I'm working 10 hours a day, 5 days a week as an intern in a lab. Also, I study for my GRE in the evenings. And slowly but surely, anime fandoms are sucking my life away. D:
I'm sorry for staying away so long!
Hi all! Sorry for abruptly disappearing. I think I'll have to be taking a hiatus ... I'm right in the middle of my exams right now, and after this I'll be travelling, then working in a lab.
No time to write fic...
No time to draw much...
I miss you all!
Here is what I ate/drank today:
1) Meat dumplings for breakfast
2) A lot of coffee
3) Durian ( a pungent fruit with a creamy texture)
4) Kimchi (Korean pickled vegetables)
5) Stir-fried chicken
7) Ikan bilis (a type of small fish, like anchovies)
8) A bottle of lychee juice drink
9) Three small chicken drumsticks
11) Preserved crunchy green plum
I am such a pig.
Also, about fandom stuff: I realise I've been really, really inactive :( . I'm going to try and resolve that, but I'm still working at a snail's pace through Chapter 12 (out of at least 30) of my WIP *cries*
So here's what I'll do: give me a drabble prompt (Character, situation, phrase etc. ) and I'll write one! If I'm slow about it, beat me up until I do :D.
Also: does anyone on my F-list watch the anime Prince of Tennis? I swear the animators are on crack.